- Pro-quality sound support for less!
- Ideal for field recording and reporting
- Complete system with microphone, bodypack transmitter and camera-mountable receiver
- Operates on Sennheiser's "G" frequency band
Evolution G3 Presenter Series: Pro-quality sound support for less!
The stage is yours — no matter how big, no matter how small. No matter what, when, or where you're presenting, the EW 122-p G3 wireless presentation system gives you pro-standard sound support. You get the same quality as used in TV studios and huge international conference halls — for less.
EW 122-p G3: Ideal for field recording and reporting
The EW 122-p G3 portable wireless system from Sennheiser is ideal for field recording and reporting applications. The ME 4 clip-on cardioid lavalier microphone is virtually invisible and the extremely small SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter is very lightweight. The system also comes with the EK 100 G3 camera-mountable receiver, which features an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
Complete system with microphone, bodypack transmitter and camera-mountable receiver
The EW 122-p G3 system gives you everything you need for successful wireless performance. You don't need additional components or accessories.
Operates on Sennheiser's "G" frequency band
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 system operates on Sennheiser's "G" band, between 566MHz and 608MHz.
- Operates on Sennheiser's "G" band (566MHz-608MHz)
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adapter
- 4 AA batteries
- Operating instructions